Undergarments have been a vital a part of a women’s sexual and personal well-being. Just just like the moods, the material and forms of underwear could replicate her present frame of mind in addition to her want for a selected time of the day.
A comfortable cotton panty for a lazy vacation or seamless underwear below a work trouser or an artificial excessive waist panty for her steamy exercise, It all depends upon the trigger and luxury. But, do you know that your selection of underwear could cause UTI and different vaginal infections?
We perceive that now, seamless underwear are new trendsetters for the easy look and tummy tight fittings. They could make your bodycon clothes look extra clear and cinched.
But for going seamless, nearly all of the occasions people are left with choices in artificial materials as cotton can’t give that form and ‘no-show’ look. But goes artificial day by day healthy? The answer is NO.
We spoke to Dr Yamini Patel, MS Obgy, DNB, IVF specialist, Love N Care Hospital, Surat, who advised us why going seamless when choosing an underwear just isn’t the right selection, women. Seamless underwear just isn’t the right decide for a healthy vagina!
Why are seamless underwears bad for your vaginal health?
“It’s best to wear underwear made of natural fabric, especially cotton, as much as you can. Cotton is among the best materials for underwear because it helps the vagina breathe. Underwear made of synthetic fabrics such as polyester or lace doesn’t allow the skin to breathe. The seamless synthetic underwear absorbs the whole sweat, and doesn’t allow the moisture to evaporate. It may also make the skin hot and sweaty. A moist and hot environment is a perfect place for harmful bacteria to grow causing recurrent vaginal infections, rashes and Urinary Tract Infection,” says Dr Patel.
But, cotton underwear can also be a troublemaker whereas understanding because it reveals all of the sweat strains below the tight health club put on. And to be sincere, granny panties will not be a vibe! So what will we do if seamless underwear is unavoidable? If a cotton underwear just isn’t you factor, comply with the following tips.
Don’t worry folks, Dr Patel lists some tips if a synthetic or lacy underwear is your go-to choice:
- Wash your underwear using a fragrance-free hypoallergenic detergent.
- Always clear new underwear earlier than you put on it.
- Try to vary the artificial underwear to a cotton one as quickly as you’re performed with the exercise or an outing. If altering just isn’t an possibility, at the very least attempt to wipe out the private elements. Keeping it clear will stop many issues.
- Avoid carrying tight seamless underwear should you’re already coping with itching, rashes and in the end urinary and genital infections.
- Do not use vaginal wash or disinfectant soaps to scrub your private elements. It really destroys the great flora and invitations dangerous micro organism.
- Drink loads of fluids throughout exercises. It improves the general health of the urinary system