Priyanka Chopra Calls Hair Oiling Her Go To Hair Care
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been working throughout borders and calls herself a worldwide artiste. She has been working endlessly and has welcomed a daughter, Malti Marie, through surrogacy. All the razzmatazz of showbiz and red carpet appearances requires trying glam on a regular basis which she is a professional at.
This entails a variety of warmth styling and publicity to harsh situations that play a toll on hair health. But, the ‘Desi girl’ continues to be related to her roots for the sake of her hair roots. Puzzled? We imply to say that she swears by her Indian approach of nourishing her hair.
Priyanka just lately took to Instagram and shared her secret to shiny and fuller trying hair and we weren’t shocked. A everlasting favourite of all Indians, an oil champi, is what Pee Cee does to maintain her locks trying fab on a regular basis. While there are a number of fancy hair masks and serums accessible, Priyanka nonetheless chooses an indigenous favourite for her hair.
In her video, Priyanka revealed, “I like to oil my scalp in the evening prior to my hair wash day.” She likes to let her hair and scalp soak in all of the goodness from the oil for the night time earlier than washing it off. But, what caught our consideration was her method for oiling the hair. Give this PC authorized oil therapeutic massage method an opportunity, girls.
Here’s how Priyanka Chopra oils her scalp:
As seen in her video, Priyanka makes use of a bottle with a pointed nozzle to drop oil on to her scalp in a managed method. She components her hair in small sections and applies oil to all of her scalp. Once she’s carried out with placing the oil, Priyanka loves to present her head however light therapeutic massage using her finger ideas.
Now that hair oiling is ‘desi girl approved’, there’s no level you must skip doing it. In case you’re nonetheless not satisfied, we’re itemizing some golden advantages of oiling your hair.
5 Advantages of oiling your hair similar to Priyanka Chopra:
- Oiling helps in coping with dryness induced attributable to air pollution, UV rays, laborious water and climate change.
- Coconut oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties which support in scalp health and prevents any scalp infections and itching.
- When you therapeutic massage your scalp gently, hair oil tends to penetrate deep into the hair shaft. This provides shine and luster to hair.
- Oiling the scalp additionally helps in bettering blood circulation. Do this recurrently and you should have voluminous hair inside just a few months.
- To sustain the sheen and forestall boring and dry hair, oiling your scalp a couple of times per week is the least you are able to do.