When it comes to sharing the details of important moments like birthdays, engagements, and pregnancies, social media has inspired each of us to up our game. So, as you strategize how to go public with your pregnancy news, you’ll definitely want to take it to Instagram with a sweet photo and a memorable caption.
Here are some catchy, classic, and even fun options for baby announcements for couples and single parents alike.
Pregnancy Announcement Captions That Keep It Simple
Looking for something that gets straight to the point? Here are some classic posts to help you share your special news.
- The best is yet to come… (due date).”
- “Welcoming our little one on (due date).”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
- “Even miracles take a little time. #babyontheway”
- “We can’t wait to meet our new addition on (due date).”
Funny & Cute Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Or try your hand at clever baby announcements when you want to let the world know you’re expecting.
- Under a photo of you posing as your favorite Marvel or DC character: “Every superhero needs a sidekick!” or “I grow humans. What’s your superpower?”
- Alongside a photo of your fur kid(s): “Our parents are getting us a human.”
- With a photo of you in the kitchen or simply a favorite pastry or cookie: “Bun in the oven. Bake at 98.6°F until (due date).”
- With a photo of you drinking coffee: “Something’s brewing for (due date).”
- Under a photo of you in your car: “We’re going to need a bigger car.”
- Alongside an image of two big pumpkins and a tiny one: “We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch in (due date).”
- With a photo of a favorite bottle of wine: “Do not open until (due date).”
- Alongside a photo of you and your partner celebrating all types of pregnancy “cravings:” “One of us is eating for two, while the other is drinking for two.”
- With a photo of your cat—and possibly ultrasound snaps: “Cat’s out of the bag. We’re expecting in (due date).”
- With a photo of your favorite device: “Baby is loading up for (due date).”
- Alongside a #TBT amusement park photo: “We’re on the ride of our lives.”
- With an airplane motif: “Coming in for a landing on (due date).”
- With a kitchen/cooking motif: “We’ve been cooking something up.”
- With a shot of you rocking your fave denim: “There’s nothing like a brand new pair of genes. We are expecting.”
Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Multiples
Expecting multiples requires something extra special. So here are some ideas for sharing your pregnancy news when you’re expecting twins (or more!).
- “Miracles come in pairs.”
- “Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.”
- “Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two.”
- “Double trouble coming (due date).”
- “We made a wish—and two came true.”