Instagram now allows all users to hide or show the number of likes on posts. Hiding the number of likes on Instagram is easy and reversible, and in some cases, it can positively affect how you use the app. Here's how to do it.
1. Open your Instagram profile 2. Select the three black lines in the upper right corner
3. Select "Settings"
4. Search for posts and select "Posts"
5. Turn on "Hide Like and View Counts"
How to hide likes on your Instagram post before you share it:
1. On the final page before you post your Instagram photo (where you write your caption and tag accounts).
2. Scroll down and select "Advanced Settings" in grey.
How to hide likes on your Instagram post retroactively:
1. Go to the post you want to hide likes on 2. Tap the three gray dots in the right hand corner of the post 3. Select "Hide Like Count"
After the number of likes is hidden under post, the inscription "liked by one user and others." will appear. This is your sign to hide likes on your Instagram.