20 Signs She Wants a Serious Relationship With You
When playing on dating sites, it’s hard to tell who’s interested in you and who’s just “browsing” and having fun. If you’re on the prowl for a serious relationship with someone, it’s not clear what everyone’s intentions are. No one wants to over-invest or commit to someone who isn’t willing to return that energy long-term.
Fortunately, most people are interested in someone for more than just a casual fling. But if you’re unsure if the woman in your life is in it for the long haul, read on. We will help you!
Here are six things women do when they want a serious relationship
1. You become the Go-To for a woman to have a serious relationship with
People are picky about who they go to when they’re weakest. If you’ve been dating for a while, you can tell if a woman wants a serious relationship based on how much she goes to you. It’s not just about him leaving when you’re in trouble. It can also be:
- Talk about both good and bad news in life at your own will, without any reason
- Share random stories and bits he picks up in his daily life
- Ask for your opinion or advice on various issues
- Ask for emotional support when you need a sympathetic ear or shoulder
- Spend her extra time with you and introduce herself to you
This trust can’t happen immediately, primarily if you’ve only known each other for a few weeks. It may take time for everyone to trust you enough to go to them! So, once a woman does this, you know she’s serious about you and ready to tear down her walls.
2. Women who want to have a serious relationship can make many first moves
Women have been conditioned not to make the first move when it comes to many things related to dating and romance. This is due to many factors, such as following the grain of society and being cautious about safety. In summary, although many women make the first move, it is hardly typical.
When a woman makes the first move, she may ask you on dates, give you a call or text you, and do other things that require her to take the initiative. This action often indicates that he wants to be serious with you because he is willing to be vulnerable and put himself out there for you.
Note that this may not apply to all women, but almost all common stereotypes are still e excluded. Yomustto uses context and critical thinking to determine whether a woman’s first moves mean something serious. For example, a woman who has never taken the initiative and suddenly starts making the first move is likely to be serious about you.
3. They include you in their future ideas
A serious relationship is long-term and will last long into the future. For this reason, a woman who wants to have a serious relationship will have you in mind while making her upcoming plans. It is not necessarily meant to fulfill your fantasies about marrying you, although it can be. This will primarily be aimed at incorporating it into his future vision. It can be:
- Include you in his decision-making process, especially for big decisions
- Plan future dates with yourself several months in advance
- Discuss upcoming plans in such a way that you become a natural part of them
- Talk about long-term personal goals and try to find ways to make them work for you
- Talk to you about his vision of his ideal relationship future, such as where he would live with his wife, how many children (if any) he would like, and other similar details.
- Keep some of his things at his house or leave them with him
- Use “we” instead of “I” when talking about future events
- Talk about tackling her bucket list with you
- Ask about your plans
A woman who has decided to talk to you about the future does not eat meat. She wants to rush things. It just means that he sees you as a serious candidate for his long-term life and wants to make sure he plans accordingly.
4. They work both on themselves and long-term relationships
Relationships can bring out the best in us, but they can also bring out the worst. Many people’s old baggage, childhood patterns, and personal problems only arise in intimate settings. Some people don’t realize their problems until they see these patterns themselves!
That’s why self-care is often a central part of healthy relationships. Research has long shown the importance of continuing to grow together in serious relationships, facilitating closer bonds and healthier partner dynamics. But just because we know this is important for partnerships doesn’t mean it’s easy to do. Many people refuse to grow up. It can take a lot of motivation to work on yourself and work on yourself in tandem with a partner.
Of course, no one should change themselves just for a relationship. But when a woman cares about you and wants a long-term commitment, she will dedicate herself more to her improvement and development. These relationships will give him motivation and inspiration to push himself forward.
Women who desire serious relationships want their partners to accept them for who they are but also want their partners to be the best versions of themselves. They will also work hard to overcome and manage the obstacles and challenges that the relationship itself faces. He will also:
- Communicate his concerns, wishes and problems openly and honestly
- Ask for feedback and listen carefully to your spouse’s concerns and issues
- Maintain healthy, open lines of communication so both employees can discuss the challenges they face
- Learn to manage emotions and conflict proactively and positively
- Acknowledge your spouse’s concerns and become their safe space
Of course, it may not be easy, and he will make mistakes along the way! But the most important thing is that, no matter what, when women want a serious relationship, they will commit to personal and cooperative development for the health and happiness of their partnership. Remember that developing together, according to research, gives more value to relationships!
5. A woman who wants a long-term relationship expects more from you
Women are often aware that the people they are interested in may only be interested in non-committal flings. They are often wary of being used for intimate or emotional labor. On the other hand, a woman who wants a serious relationship will usually hold you to a higher standard than others.
It might feel a little unfair at first but think about it. This is someone who wants to make a long-term commitment with you. He needs to be convinced that you’re the kind of person to step up to the plate and meet him halfway before he can weaken himself further. It can be:
- No tolerance for broken promises, especially without proper communication from you beforehand
- Expect an equal or fair effort from you in the legal process
- Be very upfront with your dating life questions
- Do you want to know about your spiritual, political, and religious views?
- You want to know where you stand on specific social issues
- Be disappointed (without yelling) when you don’t meet bare minimum expectations of respect, decency, or commitment.
Note that these hopes should never be unreasonable. They guarantee you will not walk out the door but treat it well! If you feel like you’re never meeting her standards, it’s time to sit her down and have a serious discussion about where things are going and what she’s looking for.
6. They spend on you and a long-term relationship
When people head “investing,” their minds usually jump to money and financial decisions. Although money may be involved in this, it is novel due. When it comes to serious relationships, people invest time, energy, and other resources into their partnerships and other people. This is what experts refer to as the relationship investment model.
It is indeed more “traditional” for men to invest more in a relationship in the early dating stage. But the fact is that people of all genders demonstrate their investment in their growing partnerships in different ways—a reliable predictor of levels of commitment.
Think about it – would you invest your money, ti, me, and energy if you didn’t see the potential for a serious relationship with someone, even on a non-romantic basis? Unless a woman wants a long-term commitment, she won’t bother spending those resources on you. The types of investments he can make are as follows:
- Spending free time on calls, messages, dates, and meetings with the person you are interested in
- Driving long distances to meet a person of interest
- Going on regular dates where he pays some or all of the expenses
- Helping the person of interest with various tasks, errands, and to-do items
- Expressing one’s interest and affection through time-consuming or well-planned means
- Delete dating apps and profiles and no longer look for other potential collaborators; focus your interest on the person you are serious about without the fear of missing out on a better one.
Women who want to build long-term relationships often demonstrate these investments through their actions and spending money.
THowtheydisplaysy, their affection may depend on their specific love language. So pay attention to the woman you are interested in to find out if she expresses her caress in her way.
Final thoughts on some of the things women do for a serious relationship
Women who want serious relationships can be secretive in their way of showing you. But if you know what signs to look out for, you’ll spot them a mile away.
However, if you’re unsure where you stand with a woman in your life, it’s a good idea to have a conversation with her about the directions of your relationship. This is the best way to know her deep interest in yourself!