Leaving an unstable relationship is more complicated than it sounds. You will need personal strength and support throughout the journey. When you go, it’s helpful to have quotes that remind you of the benefits of walking. You deserve good things in your life, including healthy relationships.
Unstable relationships are complex, resulting in negative emotions that have long-lasting effects. Maybe the people in your life don’t know anything about what you are going through, and these quotes can help you. These quotes can help you get through tough times even if you have a positive support system.
Unstable relationships are hard to deal with. Breaking up can be difficult. It leaves a scar that’s hard to ignore, affecting you even after you walk away. This can help you acknowledge your feelings and move forward.
A toxic relationship is unstable. There is no reason to put up with it. You deserve more because these quotes can help you get through them.
There will be times when you question your decision. Referring to these quotes will help you remember what you’re going for.
Nine signs of an unstable relationship
Maybe you don’t want to admit it when you’re in an unstable relationship. Finding love and happiness with a partner can be satisfying, so we ignore the red flags. Many people ignore red flags until they destroy us. But we must not let it get to this point.
You are not alone in this situation. Don’t be afraid to walk away and start over when your relationship is unstable. You deserve the world and don’t have to give in to toxins and abuse.
But identifying them can help you move forward beyond control. These quotes can help you stay strong as you can keep your relationship stable and find a happy life. Signs of an unstable relationship include:
- Not communicating with friends and family members
- I prefer to stay at home instead of working
- Violent behavior
- Not doing what they said they were going to do
- Dragging you down rather than inspiring you to do better
- To sacrifice your well-being for the well-being of a companion
- You feel like you have nothing more to give
- To think that something is not right
- Feeling drained and dragged down by the relationship
Quotes to remember when leaving an unstable relationship
1. “You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself.” – Charles Orlando
Walking away from a bad situation doesn’t mean you don’t care about that person anymore. Instead, it means that you have personal power. And you care about yourself and will do what is best for you.
2. “People hold onto the wrong person because they think that person has the potential to be a better person.” -Sonya Parker
We often hope someone will change, but that usually doesn’t happen. Learn to accept people for who they are. Walk away if you know it won’t make you happy.
3. “You cannot change the past but you can change the way you look upon it. So treat the bad as a lesson and move on.” – Unknown
Bad times aren’t fun, but you can get through them. Don’t waste your time and energy trying to change your past because moving on is a much more viable option. Learn from the past and move forward with your knowledge.
4. “Love should not make you feel like walking on eggshells.” – Emma Xu
Feeling like you’re walking on eggshells is never a good sign. If you think this way in your relationship, you need to step away and reconsider what you want. You deserve comfort and safety rather than wondering if you’ve done something wrong.
5. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
Everyone who comes into your life makes a difference. Some people help you learn life lessons, while others provide lifelong blessings.
To leave an unstable relationship, you need to know that it is better to stay away from some people. Not everyone gives you happy memories in your life because some stay long enough to teach you a valuable life lesson.
6. “There are people who bring you down by just being them. They need not do anything.” – Malebo Sephodi
Not everyone is good for you. This includes romantic partners. Don’t feel bad because you feel like you’d be better off without someone. You don’t need a reason to leave an unstable relationship because some people will bring you down no matter what they do.
7. “Why do you think of him when you know he’s not thinking of you?” – Unknown
You can waste your time and energy thinking about someone, only to realize that they are not thinking about you. Do what’s best for you and make you happy instead of waiting for someone who doesn’t recognize your worth.
8. “It is better for someone to break your heart once by leaving your life, than for them to stay in your life and break your heart continually.” – Terry Mark
It’s hard to walk away from unstable relationships, but it’s better than dealing with constant heartache. A person who doesn’t understand your value or doesn’t put in the effort you’re worth will break your heart many times. Use all your strength to overcome this heartache. You will not have to accept the pain of the same person.
9. “Sometimes there are things in life that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we need.” – Don Bolena Jr.
You will meet people who should not be in your life for a long time. Maybe you don’t want to leave them, but it’s better for your well-being. Don’t resist these experiences because they lead you to what you deserve to experience.
10. “May you reach that level within, where you no longer allow your past or people with toxic intentions to negatively affect or condition you.” – Lalah Delia
Continue to work through the difficult moments of your breakup so that you can reach a level that allows for freedom. You will find peace and develop the mindset to let your unstable relationships affect your well-being.
11. “Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.” – Germany Kent
Although life is not always easy, you must do what is best for your peace of mind. Let go of anyone who doesn’t help you feel fulfilled. Then move forward, knowing you’re doing what’s best for your life.
12. “The person who doesn’t value you is blocking you from the one who will.” – Robert Tew
If you don’t let go of unstable relationships, you won’t find the right person for your lifestyle. You can miss out on the best romance of your life by clinging to someone who isn’t right for you. Stay strong as you walk away because there is something better for you.
13. “We should fight for our relationships, but if fighting means ripping yourself to shreds and piggybacking all his demons, you need to leave.” – Tara Love
There is nothing wrong with fighting for your relationship. But you don’t have to fight for it or sacrifice your well-being. When a relationship makes you question who you are and give everything you’ve got, it’s not worth it. Let go and move on until you find what works for your lifestyle.
14. “Don’t stay in an unhealthy relationship because you think it’ll get better eventually. Know your worth and move on.” – Unknown
You may think you can change someone, but it’s a rough process. You will most likely not change the other person; you will always be hurt and disrespected. Remember your worth and walk away from relationships that promote self-worth.
15. “It is better to break your own heart once than having someone breaking it every day.” – Kome via twitter
Staying in unstable relationships can break your heart many times. Letting go can be challenging, but it’s better than constantly feeling like you’re not good enough. As you walk away, stay focused and remember that you deserve so much more.
Tips for moving on from an unhealthy relationship
Moving on from an unhealthy relationship can be an overwhelming experience. These quotes can help you stay strong in your tough times. But you can do other things too. Including:
- To take the healing process slowly
- Reconnect with friends and loved ones
- Remember your worth
- Stop making excuses
- Write your feelings in a journal
Final thoughts on quotes to remember when leaving an unstable relationship
These quotes can help you build relationships that aren’t stable. It’s not easy to walk away from something you hope for. You can overcome this with some enthusiasm. Let these inspirational quotes remind you why it’s better to get going.
If you were in an unstable relationship, these quotes might help you. If someone you know is struggling to cope with a toxic situation, you can share these quotes with them. Moving on from a bad experience will help brighten dark times.