Caterina Patimo, a mechanical engineer from Italy, rediscovered her spirituality via yoga. The highly effective follow can remodel your body and thoughts, permitting you to get in contact along with your greater self.
In reality, the total objective of yoga is to unite your soul with the common consciousness that governs all life. After beginning her personal follow, Caterina’s life completely shifted instructions, and her interior world blossomed. Here is her story.
“I am a yoga lion’s teacher, and I also own my own yoga studio, Yukta Yoga Studio, located in Molfetta, in the south of Italy,” Caterina stated. “Yoga gave me all of this and also awakened back my silent spirituality.”
Lion’s breath pose, or simhasana in Sanskrit, is a respiratory approach generally included into yoga practices. This pranayama respiratory exercise helps get rid of toxins, relieve stress, and get the energy flowing in the throat and higher chest. It pertains to the fifth chakra or the throat chakra. If you’ve hassle talking your thoughts or speaking normally, you’ll have a blocked throat chakra.
This respiratory approach will help you join along with your real ideas and feelings and clear any blockages right here.
To do that respiratory approach, comply with the steps beneath:
1. Sit cross-legged or in a lotus pose, if you are able to do so comfortably.
2. Lean ahead barely, putting your palms on the flooring beside you.
3. Spread your fingers out as extensive as you possibly can.
4. Inhale deeply via your nostril.
5. On the exhale, open your mouth extensive, stick your tongue out, and stretch it as far down your chin as potential.
6. Exhale forcefully, bringing the breath all the technique to the back of your tongue.
7. On the exhale, make a “ha” sound that comes deep out of your stomach.
8. Then, breathe usually for a couple of minutes.
9. Repeat lion’s breath 3-5 occasions.
10. Then, breathe deeply for a couple of minutes after your follow.
How yoga has modified Caterina’s life for the higher
“My biggest reward is to read peace and joy on other people’s faces – my friends, my loved ones, my students, my followers,” Caterina stated. “Their love and their sense of self-realization fill in my heart.”
After gaining peace and connectedness from her personal follow, Caterina wished to share this pleasure with others. Despite being a busy mother of two and working as a mechanical engineer, she additionally turned a businesswoman. She doesn’t thoughts the packed schedule, nevertheless, as a result of she is aware of yoga can heal the soul.
In addition to proudly owning her personal studio, Caterina additionally began a web site for people to take yoga courses on-line. Called TES yoga, quick for The Exit Strategy, the web site presents yoga practices, respiratory techniques, and extra.
She explains the advantages of beginning a follow along with giving a background on yoga. Subscribers can even achieve entry to live group courses, one-on-one courses, challenges, and even a customized program.
You can even be taught meditation, focus, and leisure techniques via her web site. Yoga not solely relieves pent-up stress and tense energy, nevertheless it lets you unlock deeper layers of the self.
“Yoga brings together all the layers of the human being and connects the individual self with a universal one.”
Caterina says on her web site: “Yoga will bring clarity and calmness in your mind, strength, and flexibility in your body. You will find your purpose and enthusiasm in life.
It’s never too late or too early to love yourself. Invest your time in yourself, on your wellbeing, your health, and your happiness. Remember, you can’t pour from an empty cup!
You need your body and your willingness to embrace a self-exploration and self-discovery journey, the most incredible journey you will ever do. Everything at your own pace, no rush, no pressure.”
Indeed, research have discovered that yoga can supply plentiful advantages to the thoughts, body, and soul. In the Western world, many people start their follow to alleviate stress. However, the affect of yoga goes a lot deeper than simply the thoughts.
Benefits of a daily yoga follow
- Builds muscle energy. Studies have proven that if you stretch your muscle groups, it helps ease stress and build muscle tissue. Yoga can even reduce lower back pain and arthritis as a result of of the elevated muscle mass.
- Protects your backbone. Not solely does yoga stretch your complete body out, nevertheless it additionally protects your back from damage. Because of our more and more sedentary way of life, many people maintain quite a bit of stress of their backs. Yoga will help relieve this stress by correct motion of the backbone.
- Improves posture. The spinal twine helps assist the total body, so when it turns into misaligned, our posture suffers. Yoga improves the posture by retaining the backbone straight in all actions and poses.
- Increases flexibility. Even should you’ve by no means executed yoga earlier than, you possibly can all the time begin with newbie poses. As you follow more, you’ll discover your body change into more versatile and “bendy.” Since yoga stretches out muscle groups and relieves stress, it frees up energy and makes the body much less stiff.
- Relaxes the thoughts. An enormous half of yoga includes appropriate respiratory, which consequently relaxes the thoughts. Most of us breathe in a quick, shallow method, which makes us anxious. However, a daily yoga follow instills calm and safety, making our minds more balanced and centered.
Final ideas: yoga can “reset” your complete life from the inside out
As Caterina confirmed us, yoga presents many unimaginable advantages, the foremost being the capacity to unite our soul with Spirit. By training particular respiratory techniques and poses, stagnant energy flows once more and purifies our minds and our bodies.
When Caterina began her follow, she shortly realized how significantly better she felt. She wished to share her experience and data with others, opening up her personal yoga studio and web site.
We hope her story evokes you to start your personal follow or a minimum of check out just a few poses. Yoga and meditation can enhance your mental and physical health dramatically, as Caterina notices in her personal college students. If you’d prefer to get began, you possibly can try her web site or search YouTube for a lot of free movies.
“Yoga is not about touching your toes; it’s what you learn on the way down.” – Jigar Gor